Mobile Banking Just Got Easier!
FNB customers can enroll for Mobile Banking with these simple steps: 1. Search for the App "Touchbanking" in the App or Play Store. 2. Enter the App Code "fnb1mobile". 3. Follow the complete enrollment instructions. Questions? Contact our Data Processing Department at 217/229-3701.
Online Banking Safety Tips
FNB would like to offer our valued customers some important online banking safety tips for the New Year.
- Keep your computers and browsers current with the latest operating system updates and patches.
- A great way to keep your passwords secure is by using complex combinations that do not contain names or numbers that would normally be associated with you. Remember - never share your passwords with anyone!
- Make sure that your wireless internet connection and firewalls are up to date.
- Utilize up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware/malware products.
- Think twice before clicking on links or opening attachments of any suspicious emails or texts you may receive.
We are currently receiving reports of automated phone calls, emails and cell phone text messages, claiming to come from First National Bank. These fraudulent attempts to access customer information are called "Phishing". The goal of these fraudulent attempts is to convince you to provide personal information, account numbers or to link you to a counterfeit Web site.
The recorded phone messages state that the recipient's Debit card has been "limited" or "restricted". Further instructions are for the customer to press 1 to un-restrict the card or remove limits. PLEASE KNOW THAT FNB DOES NOT MAKE AUTOMATED PHONE CALLS. If you receive one of these phone calls, simply hang up and do not participate. The text messages state that they are from "FNB", and ask the customer to enter a code in order to restore their mobile banking access. DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. Emails will often tell the customer that their online access has been restricted, and ask them to click on a link that will connect them to the bank's website. PLEASE DELETE THE EMAIL WITHOUT CLICKING ON THE LINK.
Remember, First National Bank will NEVER ask for sensitive information, such as account numbers, access IDs or passwords, via e-mail or by phone.
FNB urges our customers to watch for phone calls, text messages or emails that:
- Urge you to act quickly because your account or debit card may be suspended or closed.
- Don't address you by name, but use a more generic greeting like "Dear Valued Customer."
- Tell you that they are updating your account, but will need for you to provide account numbers, passwords, Access IDs, or other personal information.
- Ask you to enter a code or password in order to restore your mobile or online banking capabilities.
If you feel that you have disclosed sensitive information regarding your debit card, mobile or internet banking capabilities, or to report a lost or stolen card; please call First National Bank at 1-800-500-3621. After regular banking hours, please call 1-800-554-8969.
If you feel that you have disclosed sensitive information regarding one of your accounts at FNB, please call 1-800-500-3621. Select – 0 – for an FNB representative. After business hours, please leave a message and you will be contacted the next business day.
Welcome to The First National Bank of Raymond
On behalf of the Shareholders, Directors, Officers and Staff, I'd like to welcome you to The First National Bank of Raymond, serving the needs of our customers in Raymond, Girard, Virden, Pawnee and Morrisonville, and their surrounding areas.
The First National Bank of Raymond was established in 1903, and through these many years, we've held firm to a singular focus that the business of each person who graces our doorway is worthy of our full time and attention ... and that the resources of our bank are kept actively at work within the communities we serve. We take pride in the hundreds of years of total combined experience shared among our staff members, and offer this experience back to our customers through our committment to excellence in all that we do.
We hope you find our Web Site brings us closer to you and is helpful in finding out how we can be of service to you, your family or your business. Feel free to E-Mail us anytime with questions, comments or suggestions. Thanks for browsing our page!
Patricia L. Clarke
President & CEO